“In a nutshell” your strata company is operating a business with a prime responsibility to properly perform the functions of management implied by the Strata Titles Act.
In this respect, John Dethridge Strata Services offer:
- Technical knowledge of the Strata Titles Act relevant to the proper application of the duties, powers and functions of management conferred upon the strata company by law.
- Purpose-built electronic administrative and accounting systems which facilitate efficiency and transparency, streamline communication and aid compliant performance of the functions of management.
- General property intelligence and access to a network of accredited building service contractors, tradespersons and professional strata title consultants to enhance the control and management of the strata scheme.
- Proactive financial management and long-term forecasting of both administrative and reserve (sinking) funds, to ensure sufficient cash flow for timely maintenance, and fair levied contributions.
- Risk management and minimisation procedures, including but not limited to, behavioural enforcement, incident recording and review, the safekeeping of keys, and maintenance of general security infrastructure.